Bad Credit Loans A Benediction In Disguise
Everybody has a bad phase where finances are not easy. Everyone makes mistakes while managing their finances. Some prove more costly than others. This does not mean that people should be deprived of essential things. Bad credit loans offer solutions to people who have been declined credit because of their past.
Bad credit loans are basically loans which are designed for to people who have had a history of bad credit in the past i.e. they have been involved in one or more of the following:
• CCJ΄s (county court judgements),
• Defaults and late payments
• People who have been involved in bankruptcy.
• People seeking individual voluntary agreements (IVAs)
People are labeled or determined on the basis of their previous credit scores. Credit score is a three digit credit rating that represents an estimate of an individual’s credit worthiness as calculated by a statistical model. The UK based organizations which provide the credit ratings to individuals are: Trans Union, Equifax and Experian.
People who thought that with a history of bad credit they cannot get a loan can think again. Bad credit loans offer help to those people seeking loans with bad credit. All you need to have is your latest credit report which includes your borrowing and repayment details based on which your credit score is calculated.
A standard credit score of 620 is considered good and a score of below 600 is considered poor and it puts you in the category of people with bad credit. Apart from that there is also a FICO (Fair Isaac Corporation) score. The range of the score is between 300 and 850. A score above 720 is considered good and a score below 600 to be considered poor. The fico score is based on the following parameters:
• Payment history (35%)
• Amounts owed (30%)
• Lengths of credit history (15%)
• New credit (10%)
• Types of credits used (10%)
If an applicant’s credit score attains the pass level, credit will be offered at the company’s normal terms. If the score falls below the pass level then the terms and interest rate of bad credit loan will be decided by how the credit score and the policy of the credit lending company. This may result in bad credit loans offered at a higher rate.
Both secured and unsecured loan option are available to people with bad credit. A person applying for bad credit loans can get a loan amount ranging from ₤5000 to₤75000 depending upon his credit score and repayment ability. Bad credit loans taken can be used for a variety of reasons such as: Debt consolidation, Wedding purposes, Educational purposes, Business purposes and any Personal purpose.
Bad credit loans taken through the online method offer a lot of benefits such as:
• The bad credit loans help in improving the credit score for the future transactions.
• The bad credit loans can get approved at reasonable interest rates.
• While online you can get different quotes which help you in loan comparison and therefore settle on the lowest interest rates possible.
• If a person is not sure about his status he can get expert advice from the financial experts on how to approach the situation and which option could best serve the purpose.
• People can use their loan calculator service to calculate the loan repayment they would be required to make.
Bad credit loans now days are readily available in the market. They are available to every person which was not the case earlier. They have proven to be a benediction to people who earlier could not get loans because of their credit history. With the help of the lending organizations they are now even more attractive proposition with even more benefits.